Secure Checkout With
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The thick insulation on many VDE screwdrivers often prevents the screwdriver tip from reaching recessed screw heads in terminal housings, etc. These Dextro VDE rated screwdrivers from CK Tools have extra slim shafts that allow them to reach the parts that other VDE screwdrivers cannot reach.
- Slotted blade width 5.5mm
- Blade thickness 1mm
- Shaft length 125mm
- Slim shafted insulated blades allow access to recessed screws and fixings
- VDE approved and individually tested to 10,000V for safe working up to 1000V
- 100% German manufactured assuring quality and performance
- Dual component, ergonomic handles have been specifically designed for electricians
- Premium quality chrome vanadium steel blades for exceptional strength & durability
- VDE & GS approved
- CK Tools type T49244-055